Anya Van Veen joined Clark Skatoff PA in May 2009. Ms. Van Veen concentrates her practice in probate, trust, and guardianship litigation at both the trial court and appellate levels. Ms. Van Veen handles appellate cases for the firm, and regularly advises clients as to the strength of a potential appeal in probate, trust, and guardianship matters. Ms. Van Veen also handles a variety of business litigation and real property cases for corporate and individual clients. Prior to joining Clark Skatoff PA, Ms. Van Veen practiced with a large national firm and concentrated her practice in business litigation at both the trial court and appellate levels.
Ms. Van Veen graduated from Washington University School of Law in St. Louis in 2005. Prior to law school, Ms. Van Veen attended the University of California, San Diego, where she obtained a B.A. in Human Development, with minors in history and linguistics. Ms. Van Veen is licensed to practice in both Florida and California.
- The Florida Bar
- The State Bar of California
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section of the Florida Bar
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Mariani v. Mariani, 2013 Fla. App. LEXIS 1852 (4th DCA 2013)
- Larkin v. Buranosky. 973 So. 2nd 1286 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008)
- Effective Teleservices, Inc. v. Smith 16 So. 3d 256 (Fla. 4th DCA 2009)