The lawyers of Clark Skatoff PA handle Florida malpractice claims against lawyers who have committed probate malpractice in the administration of a Florida probate estate or trust, whether representing the estate or a beneficiary of the estate or trust.
Our attorneys have successfully handled (or are currently handling) cases involving the following acts of Florida probate malpractice:
- Failing to file a timely elective share election on behalf of a surviving spouse.
- Failing to file a creditor claim on behalf of a spouse with a prenuptial agreement.
- Distributing assets to the wrong beneficiaries.
- Negligently handling a real estate closing for an estate.
- Failing to properly handle the estate's tax liabilities.
- Failing to elect a surviving spouse's right to a fifty percent tenant in common interest in Florida homestead property.
In handling Florida probate malpractice cases, our lawyers often uncover malpractice in the drafting of the estate planning documents. We also handle claims against estate planning and drafting attorneys.
If you believe that you have been subjected to probate malpractice or estate planning malpractice in Florida, our attorneys can help. Please contact The Law Firm at (561) 842-4868.
Contact Us » Meet Our Attorneys »